Glad you guys had fun! It looks fun! So, Samantha's got it in her head that she wants to sell lemonade with Maddi. So, when you're in the mood (if ever!) let me know. I don't know if I'll really ever be in the mood! Maybe she'll forget...
dang, it looks like you had so much fun and hopefully Annabelle and I will be able to join you next year. Jason will be starting his third year so he won't be able to come most likely. Shoot!
5 comments:
Your trip looked like sooo much fun! The pictures are really cute! Looking at them made me miss ya'll! Hopefully we can see you soon!
Glad you guys had fun! It looks fun! So, Samantha's got it in her head that she wants to sell lemonade with Maddi. So, when you're in the mood (if ever!) let me know. I don't know if I'll really ever be in the mood! Maybe she'll forget...
dang, it looks like you had so much fun and hopefully Annabelle and I will be able to join you next year. Jason will be starting his third year so he won't be able to come most likely. Shoot!
It looks like you guys had so much fun vacationing!! Hopefully you are starting to recover now.
You must be having so much fun! I watched the slide show and thought.....man I wish I was having so much fun! Enjoy! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment