Ben had his 10 year High school reunion. It was a lot of fun to meet some of the people Ben used to run around with. Also at the Homecoming Football game we went to as part of the occasion there was a junior on the football team who has an "Extra C". It was completely wonderful to see the respect the other players gave this young man. He wears a jersey but doesn't go out on the field unless it is for timeouts and then he takes every one some water and helps giving pep talks. Not only that but he was also elected to the Junior homecoming court. What an inspiration.
Halloween came. Madi was a superhero while the rest of us were Superheros adorned in our secret identity clothing. Marshall wanted to part in were the Buzz lightyear costume a good friend let us borrow. I couldn't even get him in it long enough for picture. And speaking of pictures I only got a picture of Madi's cape flapping in the wind as she and her cousin were trunk-r-treating.
I had a birthday!! WOOHOO!! The BIG 25!!! Sometimes I don't feel like I've been around for that long. Other times like right now because I am sicker than I ever remember being I feel way to old; "where has time really gone". Well, 25 down and life is still good. So lets bring on another 25!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. You are even younger than me. I think I remember that now. Not much, but a little. Have a great time living it up with those fun kids of yours. So cute.
Hope you feel better. Did you do anything fun for your birthday? Hope so.
hey girl! I guess you can finally say that you have lived a quarter of a century! doesn't that make you feel great! miss ya--Tiffany
Happy Birthday Allison!! You are still a baby, compared to the rest of us. Sorry that you are sick, I hope you start feeling better soon. It's hard being sick, and taking care of kids at the same time.
I was happy to see your whole family at church yesterday! I'm glad everyone is feeling better! Sorry I missed your birthday. I'm the worst at remembering that kind of stuff! I hope you had a great one :) Thanks for all you do in nursery, you're awesome!
Post a Comment