Thursday, March 12, 2009

SNOW????

This can't be!! It's March! It's Seattle! I thought I left Rexburg years ago! Well I did get a cute picture of the kids in the snow!

It's not I as cute as I was remembering it. However, this is proof that Marshall is outside in his snow suit and is actually having a good time. No fit throwing here!

Have you ever read the book Thomas' Snowsuit?

That is somewhat how it feels to get Marshall ready to play in the snow!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

It is so much more of a pain to get the kids into their snow clothes, to play outside. Then, they stay outside for 10 minutes, get cold, and want to come in. Then. . . you have to take them off again. Whew! I know how ya feel. We've been doing that this week, for sure!

Monique said...

Fun snow we got,huh?! I'm glad Marshall was able to enjoy it a bit before it goes away for good. I love it when it's falling and looking oh so beautiful, but then your kids want to play in it and the work begins. It's not so BEAUTIFUL anymore. More of just a pain. And then there's the driving and everything else to just love! Haha!

Tiffany said...

My little brother is on a mission up there, and he was so excited to see the snow! I'm glad that you are there to enjoy it with him! The children are adorable and it looks like they are growing like weeds! Miss your face!

Bailey Bunch said...

Your kids are getting so big! Tell Ben hi for me!:)