Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Day at School


Last week was Mr M's first week of school! Man was it a dewsey!
Lots of crying and tears. I really hope his next week is not the same.

4 comments:

Monique said...

What a big boy! I'm sorry it was a hard week. It will get better, for both of you :)

*AnDrEa* said...

pretty soon both of your kids will be in school and then what are you going to do with all your time? marsh man is getting so big, he is so dang cute! but im glad to see you are doing better at updating everyone! much love your sister!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute and getting so big. Hope things are going easier or start to soon.

Cindy said...

So was it you or him crying?? Can you blame him, I would cry to if I had to be away from you! I hope it goes better for you nexzt time too! Keep us posted!