Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Confessions of this Shopaholic

I had decided to finally get rid of all the kids clothes they have grown out of. I dug out most os the boxes that I had stashed away. Then my dear husband started digging on the piles of boxes for the boxes of toys I was wanted to get rid of as well. Well instead of finding the 2-3 boxes of toys I was thinking was out there, he dug out 5 more boxes of baby clothes to go with the 3 three boxes I had already gone thru. Man, I was feeling very embarresed that I had bought the kids so much STUFF! They did were it all and a very great amount of them came from TJMaxx or Ross. But still 9 BOXES!!! I really do mean boxes. Big boxes, not old diaper boxes, full of baby outfits and sweater and shoes and Polo shirts galore!

I am happy to report however that having 2 kids has cure my condition and that there are now some very well dressed kids whose mom's shop at Goodwill.

P.S. I did have two garage sales, so I made a few dollars and the REALLY NICE clothes will be sold at a consignment stores in the very near future!

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Monique brought over some clothes that she had gotten from you. Maybe our little guy will actually get to wear them, if he ever decides to make his appearance.

The Marshall's said...

I wish I was there to go to your garage sale!! Your kids always look really cute!

Cindy said...

I need to give you my address, I am always open for hand me downs. Don't be embarassed kids NEEED a lot of stuff and the grow like weeds, no joke!