Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I can''t believe it has been sooo long since my last post. But time does fly when you're having fun right?!?! Well, we have been having some great adventures. Miss M is loving school! She LOVES it! She has also turned into quite a little fashionista!:( Where did my baby go. She wants her hair a certain way and she has to have just the right outfits. I'm excited she is showing her individuality but some times things just don't match at all!

MR. M has been Gluten Free for the last 6 months now and we have been hospital free ever since. It is amazing how healthy the little guy has been! He is also enjoying school and enjoys riding the bus!

Ben and I are doing great! I'm looking forward to my 10 year high school reunion coming up! I can't believe it has been 10 years already. Then I look in the mirror and realize it really has been that long and I really am that old. AHHHHH! All those sleepless nights with sick kids is really starting to show.

Since I'm not posting with my computer I don't have any pics to post. But you can go HERE to see what else I have been up to! It's been a year in the making and we're so close to having a website but I can't hold it in any more! Let know what you think!


No comments: