
The kids have been a little sick lately and so I've been busy with them. So while they were sleeping today instead of doing dishes or laundry I did something else. I made a glitter pumpkin. My very own Cinderella glitter pumpkin.
Cruising Down the Path of Life - This is our story
6 comments:
Way cute! I love it.
Hey! I want to make one! Let's make some time for you to show me what you did. Ok??? It doesn't look too hard, but is oh so pretty! Good work! Sam has been BEGGING me to have Madi over, but I end up forgetting or something, so we should get together. They can play and we can make a pumpkin! Hope everything is going great!
Hey, I wanna get in on that glitter pumpkin action! That's really pretty, Allison!
cute, cute ,cute.....
Oh i LOVE pumkins. that is the only bad thing about living in hawaii is there is no fall so no fall colors:-(!! i miss that a lot. maybe i will make a glitter pumkin to feel more at home. although pumkins look funny next to palm trees.
this is sooo pretty how the heck do you to it. I'm calling to the info.
Post a Comment