

Ben's mom has this book called the "The Amazing Apple Book". It's, well, all about apples. On one page it gives instructions (complete with pictures) on how to make a head for a doll out of a shrivelled apple. Really its a shrucken apple head. She had been asking me about it for really weeks. Any time I cut up an apple for her she would run and get the book and ask if we could make it. So I finally gave in. It's been in the spare room shrinking and yesterday when Madilynn checked on it, it creeped her out. Now she wants me to cut it down. Thank you Madilynn. I will do it with pleasure.
4 comments:
LOL! Smart girl Madi, get rid of it before it becomes even scarier. I wish I could have seen her face when she saw it! If she is anything like you, and I am sure she is ;-), I bet she put on a pretty good show!!! I don't know if you remember but one night at your house when i stayed over we heard something outside and peeked through the blinds to see what it was. After seeing nothing I let go of the blinds making a loud noise that scared the wiggles out of you, and yes, you put on a REALLY good show! LOl...hehehe..LOL! LOne Ya!
Hello! Hello!
Cute, cute kids! My how they've grown. I love the pumpkin ;) Hope things are well for ya!
that madi is something else and I will agree with her about the creepy apple head.
That apple head is heck a creepy. That makes me laugh though, I think you should eat it for lunch.
Post a Comment