
1 cube of Butter
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 to 3/4 bag of Marshmellows
2 bags of Popcorn
Pop the Corn. Seperate the Popcorn from the seeds and put in a big mixing bowl. Put Sugar and Butter in a small pot and stir until melted over Med to Med Lo heat. When goo starts to bubble add marshmellows and stir until melted and gooey. Pour over popcorn and stir, stir, stir until the popcorn is coated.
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 to 3/4 bag of Marshmellows
2 bags of Popcorn
Pop the Corn. Seperate the Popcorn from the seeds and put in a big mixing bowl. Put Sugar and Butter in a small pot and stir until melted over Med to Med Lo heat. When goo starts to bubble add marshmellows and stir until melted and gooey. Pour over popcorn and stir, stir, stir until the popcorn is coated.
I got this reciepe from my Stepdad's Brother and its soooo good!!
2 comments:
Looks yummy! I'll have to try that out. Thanks!
aHHHH!!! I've been looking for this and was going to call mom. So excited!! Thanks Alli and that's a nice picture.
Post a Comment