this weekend and saw way too much stuff that was so very cute!!! It was so fun to see all the new things they have since it has been so long since I have done any kind of scrapbooking. I saw lots of fun projects and loads of paper that made me think, "man that would make a great blog background"! Curly Q had a great time doing a few "make & takes" while I was running after the Racecar Driver. At then end of the Expo my craft bug was revuvinated and ready to spew forth creativity!! This is how it landed...
This is the make & take Curly Q made!

This is the scraplifted "Button wreath on a canvas" that I saw at one of the booths. I have wanted to do a Christmas something for a long time that had red and light blue together! This was PERFECT!!!
6 comments:
VERY cute stuff! I wish I were creative! Thanks for sharing these. I love to see your new creations!
very cute! Love them!
those are very cute. you came up with these all on your own? look at you, so creative! email me at aug142004@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite to my blog. we made it private.
Hey Allison! Are you still coming down for Thanksgiving? If you are I would love to get together and see you guys. School is going good, I've decided to do nursing instead so I am very excited! Anyway, let me know if you are in town.
Amye
alli - these are so cute. I was really hoping to see a picture of your runner that you were telling me about. later?
Looking forward to sewing with you at mom's. I'm so, so excited.
Hey girly....i think it's time for an update?! Are you alright out there? miss ya--
Post a Comment