About a week ago while doing the nightly bath routine, Miss M had to rinse off with cold water. VERY COLD! I felt SOOO bad for her. When it came time for her next bath she says to me, "Make sure it's fuchsia cold!"
WHAT???? What is Fuchsia Cold???
"Mommy! It's in the cold selection. Not hot and not cold. It's fuchsia cold like when you're swimming!"
So pool water, its not hot. Its not cold. Its Fuchsia Cold!
i'm still a little puzzled
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is really funny! Never heard of water being described like that! Kids are so creative and think of the silliest things. Cute!
That is funny! What a little smarty you have on your hands!
He He HaAA!!! I love that Madi-gal. she is so so funny.
I agree very creative girl you have there! I love her!
Post a Comment