Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Wow!! I have been pretty busy. But not doing anything much really. Just the same old take Mr. M to this appointment then to that one, make sure I spend some good time with Miss M, Sewing blankets and doing Logo design work for baby blanket business venture I starting. Most of the time I don't feel like I'm running around like a chicken without a head but when the week or I should really say months, have flown by at break neck speeds it is a pretty crazy I life I have sometimes!!!

I really haven't done too much and my kids are great and my hasband is working like a crazy person so life is pretty good. Marshall hasn't been too seriously sick which is a huge blessing.

Ben's little brother is getting home from his mission in Dallas Texas in just 2 weeks. Everyone is soooo excited!!!!

Miss M has a little garden growing out back. She is growing peas, beans, tomatoes and lettuce. She does a very good job of making sure it stays watered.

Okay so that is the update.

2 comments:

*AnDrEa* said...

im so glad your back! after begging you for months to keep me posted you finally have done so! now when i get a blog you will be sooo excited to read mine but it wont come for a long time im afraid lol and that's sooo cool that chucky is coming home? sooo question is his real name Charles? i dont think i have ever asked that question before? what is his real name? is it chucky? huh anyway luv ya

Emily K. said...

How fun that you're starting your own business! Let's see what those blankets look like! It's good to have something to keep you busy, I bet.