Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I'd love to take Samantha fishing. Looks like something she'd get into. Madi looked pretty cute doing it!
I think the last time that i actually saw you you were pregos and madi was still in dipars. you have such a cute family. it is very obvious that you two are so in love. the way you handle all the challanges you face as a family is really insiring allison. that is what i LOVE about you. you're amazing!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I'd love to take Samantha fishing. Looks like something she'd get into. Madi looked pretty cute doing it!
I think the last time that i actually saw you you were pregos and madi was still in dipars. you have such a cute family. it is very obvious that you two are so in love. the way you handle all the challanges you face as a family is really insiring allison. that is what i LOVE about you. you're amazing!
Post a Comment