Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Super!!!

It's a bird.... It's a Plane.... No it's Super Madi! For a long time Madilynn said she wanted to be a fairy. Well then She changed her mind when we got to Joann's. She wanted to be something scarey but when she saw the super hero costume her mind was made up.
Marshall wanted in on the action. So he got a painted on mask too. Madilynn says she needs a sidekick. Marshall will be one cute little super too.


11 comments:

NaDell said...

They look so cute and so happy. You are such a fun and nice mom. Hope everything's going well for you guys over the mountains.

Cindy said...

That is my kind of woman! YEAH you go Madi!!! Love the costum, love the mask and I LOVE the sidekick, How stinking cute is he!?! What a fun mom you are alli! Love Ya!

The Marshall's said...

lOVE THE COSTUMES! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Marshall looks so stinkin' happy that he got in on the face painting action. Heck, I'd be smilin' that big if I got to be Madi's side kick. Dang, they are gonna be so cute all dressed up trick-or-treatin'.

The Mothership said...

hey you! remember me? It's been a while! I think the last time I saw you was right after Marshall was born. We're living north of Everett - what part of Seattle are you in? I had no idea you were so close!

Your kids are adorable! They will be 'super' cute in their costumes! ;) Come check out our blog if you have time.

Emily K. said...

I am becoming increasingly amazed at all of your creative talents. You are one crafty Mamma! Madi looked so cute last night, and it was so fun to talk to you. I'm not just saying this. . . we really need to get together soon! Maybe this week you guys can come over and we can do glitter pumpkins.

AndersonFamily said...

fun!!! they both are going to make super awesome super heroes! you are so creative!! ps i want to know how you did your sparkly pumpkin!! i love it!

Monique said...

Very cute! I'm so glad you guys could come to the party. Sorry, it was a little more hectic than I was anticipating. Fun though! Good work with all your crafty projects. Looks great!

Riggs Familia said...

How cute! Love it! I'm impressed you have them done! You go girl. Lydia has actually chosen on something, finally...supergirl, as well! At least we have that figured out! Those pics are just perfect! Marshall's smile is contagious!

Tina and Blake said...

You are so popular! Check out all your comments. Dude, you guys are like The Incredibles. Madi is Super Cute, Marshall is Super Flexible, you can be Super Mama, and Ben can be the Super Computer Genius Who Always Saves the Day With Technology! The Super Feely's!!!!

Ashleigh said...

your kids are adorable. i cant wait to one day see them. when was marshal born? i think he and claire are close in age. i love the costumes. i think i know what my kids will be now. hehe